Here comes your defining moment.

Image of Brian Kight
Brian Kight

The best at their craft train to become that way. They train hard, smart, often, and well. Maybe you’re fortunate enough to have personally witnessed the depth, intensity, and endurance of training that leads to elite performance. A competitive athlete. An accomplished leader. A skilled artist. A wealthy investor.

If you’ve watched someone train over months and years and become great, then you know the 99% of effort that creates the 1% of performance. Most people only see the 1% and never see the 99%.

This is like your life too. 99% of your life is preparing for 1% of your life. Every moment matters. But the ones shape the course of your life are the 1%. These are your defining moments. The 99% of effort in the rest of your life creates the 1% of performance in your defining moments.

Everything is training for something. Do the work.

Share your thoughts

DAILY DISCIPLINE

Related Messages.

Image of Brian Kight
Brian Kight

Trust in your strength.

Read more
Image of Brian Kight
Brian Kight

Plant a personal seed today.

You perform as well as you train. That tends to get applied in sports and the military, but not as...

Read more